IMPORTANT BULLETIN!
May the server be soon REOPENED!!! (April 17, 2009)
Crank That Scape
April 19, 2024, 12:11:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Within the next week, a new server will hopefully be up. PLEASE REJOIN!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rules of Forums

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules of Forums  (Read 91 times)
Phil
Soulja Boy

Rep: 207

Dont Mess With Me......LOL

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:34:50 am »

Crank Dat Forum Rules

Primary rules

1. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

2. Use common sense.

The staff reserves the right to interpret these primary rules any way we see fit, for example while posting child **** is not specifically against the rules, it should be common sense that it is not allowed.

Ideals

Rule 1:
We are not anti-leech. If you respect our community and our ideas, feel free to ask questions and they will be kindly answered if you follow other rules. Answer to questions that others ask if you know the answer or remain silent!

Rule 2:
We don't talk about things we don't know. This is an informative, not a misinformative community.

Rule 3:
We respect each other and other communities. We don't flame each other or other communities. We don't fight on the forums.

Rule 4:
We don't care about post count alone. If someone has high post count and most of it is spam, we hate them. If someone has high post count with informative posts, we love them. The higher count, the more we hate/love them.

Rule 5 - Rep:
Do not ask for rep, do not offer rep for services, do not give rep for meaningless messages. Rep shall not be abused.

Rep is a little reward for helping the community, it is not suppose to be given freely.

Posts / Topics

Rule 6:
We don't make spelling mistakes on purpose. We use "you" not "u", we use "why" not "y" etc.

Rule 7:
We don't make posts that contain not useful information. Posts like "cool", "lol", "yeah" and "I agree" don't contain anything useful for others. We are not fans of off topic, unless it contains something smart or funny. Most of things spammers find funny are actually not funny at all.

Rule 8:
Nothing to do with private servers belongs on Moparscape.org, use moparscape.org/smf for these things.

Rule 9:
DO NOT post or upload any copyrighted materials, ie deobs, clients or any other sort (however if you were to link to a file that was uploaded somewhere else or post code in the pasteBin, well, I would have no control over that right?  )

Buying / Selling

Rule 10:
We do not sell anything on this site with the exception of SCAR scripts.  SCAR Scripts must be verified, check the script sales board for more info.

Accounts

Rule 11:
We only have one Forum account per person for Crank Dat Forum.  If you get banned, email an admin, or get a friend to contact an admin.  If you have trouble logging in, click 'forgot my password.'

Linking / Advertisement

Rule 12:
We don't advertise other sites or communities unless we ask and receive permission to from a Gmod or Admin. We don't post links to sites that are not in safe sites list on Moparisthebest.com main page.

Rule 13:
We never advertise via the PM system whether the site is approved or not.

Rule 14:
We never have misleading links in our signatures or posts.  If a link says google.com, we expect it to take us to google.com.

We're not asking much,

Thank you

Crank Dat Forum Team
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 08:37:42 am by admin pj » Report Spam   Logged

Do I rock, Or do I Rock?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

0BbY
0BbY
Global Moderator

Rep: 65535
Subtract: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Eating, eats!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 11:48:26 am »

That are my rules rofl, anyway thanks for adding.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

News!
I hope to have a new server up within a week!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum